10th International Meeting of the Stem Cell Network NRW 2021
29-30 March, 2021
The congress chairman Professor Oliver Bruestle of Bonn University/University Hospital Bonn is looking forward to welcoming inspiring international stem cell experts, basic and clinical researchers and as well as young talents and would like to invite you to join the conference.
The highlights include:
- 16 lectures from internationally renowned stem cell researchers
- Participation opportunities for all: Present your own research as a talk in one of the sessions or as an interactive pitch in a separate “room”!
Abstract submission is possible until February 15th, 2021
- Opportunities for further exchange and discussions with the speakers in specific “breakout-sessions” directly after each session
- Meet the speaker events for junior scientists
- Virtual industry exhibition
- Networking (almost) like at a normal conference: direct contact between participants via (video) chat possible
- Access to recordings of all presentations until April 30th.
The deadline for abstract submission is February 15th 2021!
The preliminary program and further information about the event can be found on our homepage.
We look forward to seeing you on March 29 & 30, 2021!
Best regards from the Stem Cell Network NRW